A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Conditioning Monitoring Technician to join a leading Iron Ore company on a contract to permanent basis. Working in a collaborative and highly driven team, this is an exciting, challenging position with no day being the same. Reporting to the Operations Manager your key duties and responsibilities will entail.
- Collect and analyze Vibration, oil analysis, thermography and ultrasonic testing data.
- Scope and install remote accelerometer on to rotating equipment.
- Update Rbm view and rotating equipment Asset Health Watchlist.
- Create and edit equipment in existing MHM databases.
- Provide recommendations and create notifications to address issues identified through routine analysis.
Solid experience in a condition monitoring technician role, ideally in a fixed plant mining environment.
- Minimum certificate 2 in vibration.
- Minimum Certificate 1 in oil analysis.
- Minimum Certificate 1 in ultrasonic testing.
- Experience scoping and installing remote accelerometers on rotating equipment.
- Experience using MHM suite, and CSI 2140 analyzer.
Experience with creating and modifying databases in MHM.
Able to use SAP and ability to follow the work management process is essential.
- Previous experience with belt thickness testing will be highly regarded.