Location: FIFO Cairns or Darwin (relocation offered for right person)
Are you a senior Production Planning Manager who is keen to make the next step in their career with a world leading miner?
My client is one of the market leaders within the mining space who have a reputation of excellent staff retention and having some of the market leading projects within the mining space.
My clients are seeking a Production Planning Manager to lead a team on of their specialised projects. You will be providing leadership and direction to the Planning team in the development and communication of the short-term designs, models, schedules and forecasts to enable the delivery of safety, volume and cost outcomes for the operations.
This role will make use of your expertise of:
- Overseeing the required studies, negotiations, and approvals for current and upcoming lease areas, as well as leading the drill planning and execution.
- Deliver the planning, geology and survey functions for the operation including the provision of hydrogeological and geotechnical support.
- Driving improvement in planning systems, processes and organisational interfaces to lead to higher levels of operational and organisational effectiveness of the operation.
- Ensuring effective integration with the Life of Operations Plan and other longer term business planning.
- Provide strategic advice to the site leadership team on risks to delivery of the plan and strategic risks and opportunities for the operation.
- Make use of your track record of successfully leading and engaging a team to deliver outcomes that consistently meet or exceed targets.
- Experience of scoping and implantation of improvement projects.
- Qualification in Mining Engineering, Geology or similar discipline is required.
- Extensive experience in mining operational and planning roles.
My client can offer you:
- Residential basis on site if interested, if not relocation package to Darwin or Cairns is offered.
- Superannuation Matching Contributions.
- Up to 26 Weeks paid parental leave for the Primary Carer.
- Education and Career Development.
- Employee Share Plan.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress and work with a leader within their space. Please do apply immediately to hear further about this long term opportunity.