|Job Title:||Procurement Administrator|
|Salary:||CAD21 - CAD24 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Melissa Sim|
|Job Published:||December 14, 2018 18:09|
The shift will be 5 days on/ 2 days off (Mon-Fri) 8 hours per day, regular day hours
The individuals MUST be local to the Calgary area as no LOA or camp is available.
• Entering Service Entry Sheet (SES) for vendors
• Creating Goods Receipts for Material PO's
• Ensuring correct approval is on tickets/invoices before entering
• Ensuring PO terms are accurate and in agreement with invoices before invoices can be paid
• Providing AP with information about where to apply credit invoices
• Ensuring SEIM documents are received from vendors before all invoices are paid
• Ensuring PO’s are being increased when required
• Helping with vendor inquires for vendors
• Communicating with vendors by email and phone to resolve issues regarding invoice processing and obtain missing information
• Manage Cortex transactions: ensuring vendors are getting PO’s and submitting invoices correctly ; resolve any issues that may be preventing the vendor from submitting; rejecting invoices that should be submitted via
• Keeping track of invoices to show which are paid, waiting for approval, waiting for SEIM, and which are on hold with any other issues
• Assisting team with other tasks as required
• Administering all P-card related activities including on-boarding/off-boarding of accounts, training, day-to-day cardholder assistance.
• Monitoring the conduct of all purchasing activity in accordance with approved Procedure and Guidelines.
• Monthly reporting for Spend and Transaction Count, Spend Categories and Non-Compliance and Quarterly SVP Reporting.
• Preparing monthly statement for payment, JE upload and error reconciliation.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School diploma
• 1 - 5 years’ experience in field related business
• Attention to detail, accuracy, speed and analytical skills
• Experience with MS Office suite, with priority focus on MS Excel
• Excel Spreadsheet Expertise and Reporting
• Ability to handle large volume of work
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Post-Secondary education
• Supply Chain Management certification
• Experience in a Service Centre
• 2+ years of experience in a procurement environment
• Previous experience with Enterprise in SAP MM
• Contract Management knowledge including contract administration
• Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software systems
• Understanding of supplier invoicing and payment process (SES receipts, invoice submission and approval) and typical root causes for SES errors and problem solving
• Understanding of Supply Chain Management processes and integration points
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Buyer / Procurement Specialist
Houston, United States
$35 - $50 per hour
Procurement Quality Inspection Coordinator
Subcontracts Administrator II
Houston, United States