Our client, an established Main Contractor is currently seeking a proven Site Engineer or Project Engineer due to a quick turn around on several projects in the pipeline and to continue their year on year growth of their Auckland team.
This company has a strong reputation in the Auckland market for delivering high-rise construction projects and maintaining a consistent level of projects on their books. They hold this reputation towards their reliable, delivery focused approach towards these projects.
This position will be reporting in to the Site Manager or Project Manager and you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Assist with overseeing & managing the construction of the construction project alongside other team members
- Consistent update to the client on project status
- Liaise with the client & update them on status
- Taking ownership of construction and assist with programme reporting
- Assisting with the coordination of Subcontractors & Suppliers to meet, or better the project programme
- Attending site meetings and liaise with consultants to ensure information flows to meet programme requirements
- Managing QA and processes
We’re seeking the following:
- Good communications skills and the ability to work well alongside others
- A construction relevant qualification or qualification
- Experience working within structural engineering whether it’s been within a consultancy or for a main contractor
- Willingness to learn and ambition to progress your career
- Minimum of 3 years’ local experience on commercial construction projects over 11 storeys
- Legal working and living right for New Zealand and already based in the country
If you’re a Site Engineerg seeking to gain valuable experience on exciting projects and work for a collaborative company where you’ll be known as a name and not a number, then apply now or contact Scott Casey-Wooldridge on 027 559 1570 to understand more about this opportunity.