Fire Protection Engineer (US National)
|Job Title:||Fire Protection Engineer (US National)|
|Location:||Dhahran, Saudi Arabia|
|Contact Name:||Ali Boukhamsin|
|Job Published:||December 18, 2018 12:23|
- Candidate must be a US national that is willing to relocate to Saudi Arabia
- The Candidate must have a minimum of 8 years relevant experience
- Must hold a Bachelor's degree in engineering (Mechanical, Fire and Safety, or Similar)
- Experience in work hour budget estimation and cost estimation.
- The Candidate must be capable of modifying the configuration of the fire alarm panels (Simplex) by altering the code.
- Responsible to ensure Center’s fire alarm, sprinkler and PAVA systems are in optimal operating condition at all times through constant inspection and evaluation of system parameters. The candidate should be able to provide technical inputs and suggestions to issues relating to the fire protection systems.
- Provide technical support related to fire protection system installation, repair, operation and maintenance activities
- Ensure PPM activities are correctly performed through a thorough review of the PPM results.
- Review fire protection system design and construction drawings for new projects for compliance with SA standards, NFPA, IBC, and other international standards and ensure that their implementation are done in a timely manner. Knowledge of relevant SA, NFPA and IBC is mandatory.
- Continuously enhance and improve the performance of the Center’s fire protection systems through performance analysis and research and be capable of giving suggestions and recommendations to SA.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cathodic Protection Engineer
Surface Protection Engineer
Muang Rayong, Thailand
$300 - $600 per day, Benefits: NET Salary, Accommodation, Local Transport, Visa / Work Permit
Christiansted, Virgin Islands (