An opportunity has arisen for a WTG Commissioning / Installation Technician to work for a global giant in the energy sector.
The wind farms are is located in New South Wales, Queensland and Western Australia with the opportunity to be involved in a very strong pipeline of new wind farm installations going into 2019-2022. You will get:
- Accommodation/travel paid
- FIFO/DIDO option
- 3:1 roster
- Reviewing start-up/commissioning procedures.
- Ensuring compliance with all site safety/environmental regulations.
- Maintaining Start-up Daily Logs.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working in the wind industry.
- Mechanical/Electrical Trade Qualification.
- Completed GWO’s
We will only contact candidates with the right to work in Australia and with the prior and relevant wind industry experience in Australia, and skills and background for the role.
Click APPLY and contact Greg at NES Global Talent for a confidential discussion about the location and other information.