- Candidate must be a Saudi national
- The candidate must have a minimum of 8 years experience
- Must have knowledge in operation and maintenance of mechanical systems such as HVAC, mechanical pump, rotating equipment, and heat exchangers
- Must have an affiliation with societies such as ASME, CIBSE, or equivalent.
-Capable of leading a team for 4 to 5 to manage the maintenance and operation function.
- Develop the scope of work for various contract services. Experience and capable in work hour budget estimation and cost estimation.
- Designing and implementing cost effective mechanical equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability
- Conducting engineering evaluation for preventive planned maintenance (PPM), plants and mechanical equipment shutdown, ensuring compliance to international standards
- Preparing scope of works SOW for any new BI's within project or any modifications within the existing mechanical systems.
- Handling and leading mechanical engineering systems for normal and special events.
|Job Title:||Mechanical engineer|
|Location:||Dhahran, Saudi Arabia|
|Contact Name:||Ali Boukhamsin|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2018 05:48|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Principal Mechanical Engineer
Competitive salary plus benefits
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Junior Mechanical Engineer
San Dimas, United States
$25 - $35 per hour
Sr Mechanical Engineer
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Mechanical Engineer – Rotating Equipment
Houston, United States
$50 per hour