My client, a rapidly growing and industry leading Biotechnology Company is currently seeking the expertise of a Scientific Sales Representative to advocate continued expansion of the company’s gene editing portfolio. This rewarding and exciting opportunity shall aid in achieving commercial and business objectives through reviewing and qualifying leads as well as directing to the field sales team; as well as serve as a customer advocate to ensure timely and relevant response and assistance in the creation of quotes, proposals, and other customer-facing materials.
Scientific Sales Representative Key Responsibilities
- Proactively respond to inbound customer inquiries, evaluating for sales potential and directing to Key Account Partners or Business Development Managers when needed
- Apply discretion to determine most impactful outbound customer contact method
- Employ active relationship management approaches for outreach to existing and future customers, qualifying marketing leads, and generate opportunities where appropriate
- Direct high value leads to Key Account Partners or Business Development Managers
- Pursue assigned leads and opportunities to generate and deliver orders and sales
- Timely creation of quotes for standard products and services, addressing customer questions around pricing
- Assist Sales teams with completing complex or non-standard proposals and responses to customers
- Record and maintain customer interactions and date within Salesforce to ensure accurate profiles
- Partner with Marketing, Product Management and Sales teams to initiate and coordinate marketing campaigns and other lead generation activities
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a life sciences related subject
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work in a fast paced envrionment
- Knowledge of CRM systems such as Salesforce are advantageous
- Excellent English skills in both written and verbal communications,
- Fluent in French and/or German language is essential
- Enthusiasm for and interest in company products in gene editing, able to speak technically with confidence.
This permanent position is available immediately and a fantastic opportunity to further develop experience in technical sales for a globally recognised company in their field. In return, you can expect a rewarding working environment and a company that truly values their employees.
Please call Charles on 01619427163 for more information on rates and applying.