|Job Title:||Communication Advisor|
|Contact Name:||Malgorzata Stefan|
|Job Published:||December 21, 2018 17:05|
Candidates MUST be local to Lloydminster.
• Provide support to the Sr. Advisor, including research, writing, providing input to regulatory applications, stakeholder engagement and relationship management.
• Support community investment initiatives and participates on relevant internal and external committees.
• Use stakeholder database to track engagement information and report on KPIs.
• Commitment management and tracking.
• Support other ICR team members on projects and activities, as required.
• Research, analyze and produce detailed community/Indigenous/stakeholder profiles, including internal contacts for each external group.
• Assist with document management and keeping detailed engagement records for submission to support regulatory applications.
• Support administration of engagement programs and economic development initiatives with stakeholders.
• Collect and assess feedback regarding community issues that could impact business strategies and/or operations.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Social Science, Indigenous studies, International relations or other relevant field (stakeholder/community relations, Environment/Science or Regulatory)
• Experience in community/public relations, communications, working with/for Indigenous communities, or related field (5-7+ years)
• Knowledge of municipal, provincial government and regulatory processes in both Alberta and Saskatchewan (5+ years
• Effective written and verbal communication skills (7+ years)
• Strong qualitative and quantitative research skills.
• Ability to build strong relationships with key personnel internally and externally (5+ years)
• Ability to work independently in a team environment and with minimal supervision (5+ years)
• Understanding of community relations / stakeholder engagement
• Understanding of the oil and gas industry, its stakeholders and working with Indigenous communities
• Strong computer skills in MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel. Power Point).
• Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driver’s abstract.
• Must be willing to travel up to 40% and work occasional evenings and weekends.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Environmental Field Advisor
Colorado, United States
Senior EHS Advisor - New Ventures
Fort St. John, Canada
Project Manager - NGL Facilities
Mechanical Commissioning Lead
Houston, United States