As an experienced Project Engineer you will take the lead role in the coordination of all aspects of civil projects including management of personnel and subcontractors, safety, quality and liaising with the client during the delivery of your project.
- You will report to a Project Manager
- Responsible for the financial, safety, supervision of staff and sub-contractors as well as managing the client relationship.
- Planning and weekly programming
- Knowledge of environmental and safety systems.
Skills and Experience
- A bachelor in Civil Engineering or Equivalent
- Previous experience working on Perth based civil projects would be highly regarded (Water, Gas Civil Earthworks)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience delivering high quality projects
- A sound knowledge of contractual requirements
- An ability to mentor site and project engineers.
In this role you can expect to be paid a lucrative salary package. In addition you will have the support of a management team with genuine possibilities for career progression into a more senior role as this business goes from strength to strength.
If you are interested in this position please submit an application by pressing “apply now” or contact Lee Plant on 08 9426 7400.
PLEASE NOTE – You must hold a valid visa to work in Australia and have Perth based project experience