For the Customer Success team, we are now looking for a department manager for our Field Operations Software portfolio for our office in Aberdeen. In this position you will lead a multidisciplinary customer success team, responsible for customer delivery and support of Aker Solutions Field Operations software. We are for this position looking for someone with strong domain knowledge of the oil & gas services segment (Asset Integrity Management, Subsea Lifecycle Services etc.).
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Manage the provisioning of 1st line technical support for Aker Solutions Field Operations Software
- Lead a multidisciplinary customer success team, responsible for successful on-boarding, delivery and support of Aker Solutions Field Operations software.
- Ensure customer satisfaction of solutions delivery management, solutions availability and technical support
- Timely and accurate planning and execution of SaaS/PaaS deployments
- Competence management
- Create and share operational requirements for software and platform development
Qualifications / Personal Attributes:
- Broad understanding and experience of relevant business/services, especially within the services segment (Asset Integrity Management, Subsea Lifecycle Services and Production Asset Services)
- Keen interest in digital technologies and software engineering insight which can be leveraged to understand, challenge and improve digital solutions
- Ability to efficiently navigate the organization, especially towards solution development and platform development units
- Previous work experience with software and digital technologies; and with software delivery and provision of technical support.
- Management experience, preferably from managing customer deliveries
- Strong communication skills
- High energy level; self-motivating and comfortable working within a high pace environment
- Comfortable with managing multiple responsibilities in parallel.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and benefits, plus a strong work/life balance, positive work environment with challenging tasks, and a range of development opportunities.