Job DescriptionGlobal provider of engineering and technology, products and service solutions to the Oil & Gas industry, require an experienced Senior Planner to build and maintain logic networks and time-based schedules.
Based in our client’s West London office, key responsibilities will cover;
- Gather data, update network and prepare earned value calculations
- Apply resources to network for allocated disciplines and assist in manpower planning process
- Ensure coding and WBS is correctly applied to own area of responsibility in the schedule
- Understand corporate Project Execution Method and apply to schedule and progress reporting.
- Assist the Lead Planner to assess the impact of change on the project and incorporation of change into the schedule/progress reporting
- Provide data to procurement to assist management of procurement packages.
Qualifications & personal attributes required include;
- Worked on FEED and Engineering and Procurement projects in Oil & Gas/Process industries
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Used industry standard planning software, prepared logic networks and bar charts, both independently and as part of team
- Carried out progress status and earned value reporting
- Taken part in change management process
- Trained in Industry standard planning software
- Competent in use of Excel and other MS Office products
The successful candidate will receive a competitive rate, and an opportunity to support challenging EPC projects.