Permanent Contract to start ASAP
£25,000 - £50,000 Basic Salary + Bens (car)
Due to winning a number of key projects in the UK my client are looking to add to their sales team on a permanent basis and now require a Tendering Engineer to work within their new Sales office in Staffordshire. This role will be working out of the Staffordshire office and directly reporting to the Head of Sales. The successful candidate will act as first point of contact for the Power Projects and Connections division.
Frequent travel to clients throughout the UK will be required for this role so the candidate must be prepared to stay away from home during the week.
The candidate must have:
- A minimum of HNC / HND in Engineering discipline or equivalent
- Knowledge of the electrical industry and standards, associated with HV and LV Power Projects
- Strong ability to translate technical enquiries received by the company
- Ability to prioritise, manage and deliver tender submissions
- Experience of working in a tendering environment
- Ability to review and understand technical and commercial specifications
- Understanding of Business Operating Procedures
The successful candidate would see the following benefits:
- £25k - £50k Basic Salary
- £4500 car allowance
- Private pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent progression routes into different industries as part of a larger Group of companies
If you are interested in this Tendering Engineer vacancy please apply by clicking the below link or get in touch with Emma Austin at NES Global talent.