Duration: 12 Months
Our client is looking for someone to join their growing Subsea division as a Methods & Installation Engineer. The position will be based in Paris on a 12 month contract for a major Subsea EPC company.
- Support for FEED or Tender
- Provide support to project
- Perform preliminary installation analysis of rigid pipelines in S-Lay (static, dynamic).
- Produce associated calculation note
- Procure relevant analysis support to method engineering team.
- Good knowledge on offshore rigid pipeline installation and associated methods (S-Lay, J-lay and reel-lay)
- Experience on rigid pipeline installation analysis with Orcaflex
- Expertise in Orcaflex software
- Experience on rigid pipeline installation projects required
- Knowledge of DNVGL-ST-F101 pipeline design code
- Technical reporting (in English)
Please note this position is urgent and the client is looking for someone to start in January.