Job DescriptionNES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, a large oilfield service company, is currently seeking a ARMO Tecnician to be based in Leduc, AB on 3 month contract with a very strong possibility of extension. Individuals would be required to be local to the Leduc area as no LOA or relocation will be provided. Schedule is 8 hour day, monday to friday with every 4th weekend required.
- Under minimal supervision, the employee is responsible for testing, maintenance, and repair of various electronic assemblies and mechanical parts.
- Completes all required documentation on failure analysis and required repairs
- Troubleshoots, tests and assembles electromechanical assemblies
- Assists in reworking, repairing and modifying nonconforming equipment
- Provides technical support to other groups and co-workers
- Ability to coach other technicians
- Troubleshoots, tests and assembles electrical and electromechanical assemblies
- Assists in configuring, preparing, maintaining, utilizing and/or designing test stations and test equipment
- Performs tests with instructions and documentation
- Previous oilfield service experience preferred
- Experience in Assembly Maintenance in Wireline Services
- Must be able to work by self without help.
- Work on their feet most of the shift
- Lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Flexible with work schedule as there will be O/T as needed
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.