The role will involve the management of chemical programs applied to the Combined Cycle Power Plant (CCPP) including basic maintenance and calibration of online analysers associated with the CCPP. The role will also involve managing the production chemical programs associated with chilled and tempered closed loop water systems, Demin plant & Effluent Treatment System.
The power plant chemist duties will include but not be limited to the following activities:
- Monitor production chemical program performance within CCPP, Closed Loop Systems, Demin Plant and Effluent Treatment Plant.
- Manage on-going optimization of production chemical program, including chemical injection rates and pumps checks.
- Undertake basic maintenance of large number (>100 ) of online analysers and sample systems within the CCPP
- Liaise with onshore operations, Principal Production Chemist and Account Manager to provide regular updates on chemical program performance.
- Assist with troubleshooting and diagnosis of production upsets and issues.
- Assist in field trials as required.
- Manage onshore production chemicals chemical inventory with onshore logistics person.
- Perform sampling and analysis duties as applicable to management of power plant and production chemistry programs
- Provide routine written reports as detailed by
- Perform HSE walks of the facility.
Job ID #96790