|Job Title:||Piping Specialist|
|Location:||Bangkok Yai, Thailand|
|Salary:||$5000 - $5500 per month, Benefits: NET Salary, Accommodation, Local Transport, Visa / Work Permit|
|Contact Name:||Craig MacKenzie|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2019 04:02|
Our client, a leading engineering and design company is acting as PMC on a major downstream project.
3-4 year assignment
The selected candidates’ locations will be as follows:
· Prepare the Overall Design Report to certify the consistency and uniformity of content and basis for calculation as mention in article 2.1.3. (Overall Interface Design Report)
· Present, attend, clarify, defend and respond to the authority’s appraisal team
· Review EPC’s key deliverables including drawings, specifications and relevant documents to ensure the compliance with the project specification
· Participate in the key design review meetings with EPC Contractors, as instruct by Company.
· Others as requested by Company
· Bachelor degree in related engineering or higher
· At least ten (10) years experiences in this field (petrochemicals/ Refinery experience preferred)
· At least two (2) projects of experiences in this field in the gas processing, oil & gas, chemicals, petrochemicals or refineries.
· Highly competent/aptitude in related international code & standard and technical specification in the oil & gas, petrochemical or refineries.
· Other necessary competence in order to perform above PMC role & responsibility.
In addition to the above, the client has specified that the candidates should have 10 years minimum experience in piping design work for petrochemicals plant.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's