Job DescriptionPiping Specialist
Our client, a leading engineering and design company is acting as PMC on a major downstream project.
3-4 year assignment
The selected candidates’ locations will be as follows:
· Prepare the Overall Design Report to certify the consistency and uniformity of content and basis for calculation as mention in article 2.1.3. (Overall Interface Design Report)
· Present, attend, clarify, defend and respond to the authority’s appraisal team
· Review EPC’s key deliverables including drawings, specifications and relevant documents to ensure the compliance with the project specification
· Participate in the key design review meetings with EPC Contractors, as instruct by Company.
· Others as requested by Company
· Bachelor degree in related engineering or higher
· At least ten (10) years experiences in this field (petrochemicals/ Refinery experience preferred)
· At least two (2) projects of experiences in this field in the gas processing, oil & gas, chemicals, petrochemicals or refineries.
· Highly competent/aptitude in related international code & standard and technical specification in the oil & gas, petrochemical or refineries.
· Other necessary competence in order to perform above PMC role & responsibility.
In addition to the above, the client has specified that the candidates should have 10 years minimum experience in piping design work for petrochemicals plant.