A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced and focused Accounts Payable Officer to join a leading Mining corporation. This position is available for an immediate start and will be contracted to the end of April with the possibility for extension. Reporting to the Team Leader your duties will include but not be limited to.
- Checking and processing a high volume of invoices with accuracy
- Liaising with vendors and site personal on payments and purchase orders
- Processing purchase orders and entering data
- Reconciling, verifying and processing invoices
- Updating data and contact information
- High volume email correspondence and phone calls
- Previous experience in an accounts payable position
- Previous experience reconciling high volumes
- SAP Experience desirable
- Previous exposure working for a mining corporation desirable
- Positive, hardworking attitude with the capability of meeting deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication style and professional demeanor
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global player in the Iron Ore industry and work in a varied and fast paced position. You will be given a handover in this position and a market hourly rate is on offer. Working hours are 7/12 hour days with a half hour lunch break. Location is accessible by public transport or car. This position will be contracted through to the end of April with the possibility for extension.
If you display the necessary experience and would like to be considered for this position please contact Emma McGregor at email@example.com or apply to the link below.