Surface Protection Engineer
|Job Title:||Surface Protection Engineer|
|Location:||Muang Rayong, Thailand|
|Salary:||$300 - $600 per day, Benefits: NET Salary, Accommodation, Local Transport, Visa / Work Permit|
|Contact Name:||Craig MacKenzie|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2019 11:19|
Minimum 5 years of relevant work within surface protection and insulation, experience from offshore projects and knowledge of best working procedures.
• Ensure the Surface Protection and Insulation are prepared, performed, completed and documented in accordance with rules, regulations, standards and requirements
• Develop and work with local inspectors.
• Monitor HSE, technical quality and progress
• Report status, areas in need of improvement and/or attention to management
• Be proactive and take corrective actions as required.
• Contribute to technical solutions in cooperation with engineering and commissioning.
• Ensure that construction is according to established plans and delivery on time
• Ensure quality
• Establish close communication with management and individual disciplines.
• Ensure dedicated HSE focus by all parties throughout the project.
• Ensure high focus on interfaces towards all involved parties and coordination at site.
• Interface, cooperate and align with other parties
• Identify deviations/non-conformities and handle these in accordance with project procedures.
• Experience transfer to and from the project.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's