Job DescriptionWorking on the Fabrication of an Offshore Facility for an International O&G company, A Key Client of NES.
Minimum 5 years of relevant structure and welding experience from offshore projects.
The Structural supervisor shall ensure that all construction activities related to Structure and welding are prepared, performed, completed and documented in accordance with rules, regulations, standards and requirements
• Develop and work with local inspectors
• Monitor performance with emphasis on HSE, technical quality and progress
• Report status, areas in need of improvement and/or attention to management
• Be proactive and take corrective actions as required.
• Contribute to technical solutions in cooperation with engineering and commissioning.
• Ensure that construction is according to established plans and delivery on time
• Ensure quality
• Establish close communication with management to individual disciplines.
• Ensure dedicated HSE focus by all parties throughout the project.
• Ensure high focus on interfaces towards all involved parties and coordination at site.
• Identify deviations/non-conformities and handle these in accordance with project procedures.
• Experience transfer to and from the project.