Are you a strong Shift Production Manager with good man management and people skills? Do you have the ability to drive performance and deliver results? Can you rise to a challenge on a complex, fast paced site?
Due to growth and investment into the business, a leading Manufacturer of heavy industrial products is now seeking a number of Shift Managers to join their team.
Responsibilities of the Shift Manager
- Leading a team of 15-20 Operators
- Implementing plans & site manufacturing objectives
- Process Improvement/5S/Kaizen/Lean principles
- Project Management
- Quality control
- Continuous Improvement, implementation and management
- Managing processes, recording KPI’s performance
- Driving teams, change and performance
- Implementing training when needed.
- Health and safety
- Strong Management/Supervisory experience
- Engineering background and understanding
- Ability to drive teams and performance
- Strong experience and understanding of Lean/5S/Kaizen
- Health & Safety experience & qualification (IOSH or NEBOSH)
- Technically minded
- Strong problem solving skills and ability
- Communication Skills ( Written & Verbal)
- £40,000 - £43,000
- Private Healthcare
- Extra benefits