Job DescriptionLeading global provider of engineering and technology, products and service solutions to the Oil & Gas industry requires an experienced Project Services Manager to be based in their Chiswick office, West London. This role takes responsibility for the overall performance of activities in the project related to: Contracts Management, Change Management, Risk & Opportunity Management, Cost Control, Planning and Information Management.
Key responsibilities and tasks include;
- Establish a Project Services Strategy for the Project which provides; a common understanding of the Project’s commercial challenges and opportunities; contractual and commercial management of the Project; and Stretched Targets and KPIs for the execution of the Project
- Start-up Project Services activities so that the Project achieves an aligned basis for organising, managing and measuring the commercial and contractual processes and deliverables in the Project
- Promote commercial and contractual understanding and guidance to the Project disciplines and key participants and cultivate a commercial culture in the Project
- Lead and manage the Project Services functions to ensure that all business tasks are performed in compliance with the Contract
- Prepare project reports (cost, time, risk and scope) according to procedures and contract requirements
- Ensure any scope changes are communicated, incorporated and updated with regard to time, cost and risk impact on project
- Manage cost, financial progress, estimate to complete and cash flow; Analyse cost trends and impact of changes
- Ensure timely and high quality invoicing to the customer
- Together with Planning Lead, manage and report schedule, establish baseline at project start-up and re-baseline when scope changes
- Highlight commercial risks and opportunities and ensure appropriate action plans are in place to mitigate;
- Establish a Project methodology for ensuring systematic verification and documentation of completion of all activities and deliveries to the level of quality applicable to the Project; Implement the Close-out Methodology in a timely and structured manner
Qualifications / personal attributes required;
- Qualifications in Engineering or/and Business Administration
- Relevant experience working on O&G EPC projects
- Thorough understanding of processes / workflows associated on similar projects
- Good communication and leadership skills.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive rate and the opportunity to support challenging EPC projects.