Job DescriptionClinical Statistician - Pharma - Hampshire - 12m Contract
A new role has arisen for a Clinical Statistician to join a global pharmaceutical company in Hampshire. This role will join their European Statistics team to work across a wide variety of projects covering early to late phases of drug development and market access.
The companies Statistics Team provide technical expertise to execute multi-disciplinary or cross functional projects in support of European Statistics. Applying expertise across therapeutic areas and phases of clinical development .
- SAS and/or R programming skills
- Degree in life sciences, statistics, biostatistics, or equivalent areas
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry, medicine or a relevant field is preferred.
- Ability to apply innovative programming techniques to solve critical problems
- Operate in collaboration with study personnel, provide input on analysis conduct of each study.
- Participate in peer-review work products from other statistical colleagues, and advise others on technical aspects.
- Can effectively work in cross-functional or multi-disciplinary groups and use technical expertise to influence business decisions.
- Can adapt and respond to requests from across the business while being aware of impact of response.
- Experience in Network Meta Analyses (NMA)
- Good level of statistical knowledge/experience/modelling
- Experience CPRD
- Self-management skills with a focus on results for timely and accurate completion of competing deliverables and demonstrated problem solving ability and strategic thinking