Location: Orla, TX Type: Regular, Full-Time
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil, Gas and Chemicals Industry. Our client, a growing Midstream Operator, is seeking a Field Operator for a permanent position to be based in Orla, TX.
The Field Operator will report and maintain the facilities assigned to and perform other activities as required by management.
- Maintain motor vehicle in good working order and clean.
- Report and maintain facilities assign to:
- Take readings of inlet, outlet, and fuel meters.
- Keep station clean
- Change filters on Dehydrators
- Monitor and adjust Fuel Conditioners
- Gauge Product Tanks and prepare them for Sales
- Call in for H2O hauling
- Call in for Condensate hauling
- Clean Slug Catcher Y-Strainers
- Monitor Chemical Storage Tanks (Methanol and Glycol)
- Monitor for H2S with Drager and with H2S analyzer
- Visual Inspection of Compressors for coolant, gas, and oil leaks
- Maintain an inventory of assorted filters in storage
- Monitor and maintain ROW signs, know your area
- Perform tasks in a safe, timely, and responsible manner
- Communicates with fellow co-workers, plant personnel, and management
- Assist with line locates
- Attends all schedule safety meetings
- Provides support to co-workers
- Performs minor equipment repairs as needed
- Minimum of 2 years+ with previous pipeline or compressor experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Possess and maintain a valid driver license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company
- Good communicator, work planner with excellent work ethics and good background in computer applications
- Must be able to work out doors in extreme weather and perform heavy lifting up to 50 pounds in a safe manner
- Must be available for overtime and call – outs 24 hours/day, 7 days a week, as needed
- Shift schedule will be 10/4 shift, 8 hour days