|Job Title:||Financial Accountant|
|Contact Name:||Malgorzata Stefan|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 16:43|
Develop and maintain 2D CAD drawings (e.g. PFD’s, P&ID’s, One- Lines, General Layouts for all disciplines, Plans, Sections and Details, etc.) using software such as AutoCAD (required), Microstation and/or SmartSketch. In addition to technical ability, they should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for the processing of daily payments for cheques, wires and electronic fund transfers.
• Act as the primary point of contact for all internal payment related inquiries. Includes the responsibility of managing the AP Payments mailbox and responding to inquiries from the internal organization on a timely basis.
• Investigate and resolve issues identified by Cash Management on the monthly bank reconciliations related to cheque variances, payment clearings and unidentified credits.
• Responsible for approximately 70 account reconciliations at month-end and for resolving any account discrepancies.
• Work closely with Treasury, IS and other business units to improve and streamline the payments process. Includes the responsibility for testing and completing all SAP UAT testing required with respect to the payments process.
• Comply with all SOX requirements, work with auditors on SOX narrative reviews for Trade Payments and provide them will all necessary information and backup.
• Assist with various audit requests for information throughout the year as they pertain to payments processed in SAP.
• Ad-hoc duties and backup support for other coworkers during vacation leave or absences.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Business Degree
• Intermediate accounting or technical background
• 5+ years progressive experience in related processing oriented or accounting roles
• Experience in a customer service oriented function
• Basic Excel with a willingness to learn more intermediate or advanced functions
• CMA, CGA, CPA enrollment
• SAP experience
• Oil and Gas
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's