The Analyst-Reporting will effectively support the preparation of the half year and annual external financial reports.
With strong technical accounting experience and the ability to research accounting issues and write accounting papers, this role will suit a professional from the Big 4 accounting firms.
This role is based in Perth, CBD and comes with an attractive remuneration package plus bonuses and company benefits.
Our client, a globally diversified mining company has an overriding commitment to health, safety, environmental responsibility and sustainable.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide support and assist with communication, coordination and note preparation.
- Provide support in financial reporting and accounting policy matters including analysis.
- Communicate with external auditors on resolving half year, year-end and accounting policy related matters.
- Assist global accounting teams with technical accounting issues.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Commerce, Finance
- Previous experience working at a Big 4 accounting firm
- Strong analytical and research skills with the ability to apply judgement on complex accounting matters.
- Confidence and experience in presenting financial analyses
- Excellent verbal and written communication