We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our team and as PM at you will be in a key position of responsibility within the Company - directly accountable to our clients and executive management team as follows:
- Planning and delivery of contracted responsibilities for assigned clinical projects
- Client relationship management
- Leading the internal project team across the region
- Managing the project budget, scope and project revenues
- Phase I – IV clinical trials throughout the Asia Pacific
There will be ample opportunity for diligent employees to progress their career and you will be working with some of the most experienced PMs in the industry.
Our clinical professionals are immensely talented and well regarded in their field and you will be working alongside these individuals on cutting-edge therapeutic solutions.
Required Qualification & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in clinical or a life sciences related field
- Expert knowledge of the drug development process; clinical trial process, ICH GCP, local and international regulatory requirements;
- Previous project management experience in clinical trial management in a CRO environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and team management skills
- Possess excellent risk management and problem-solving skills
- A conscientious attitude with a can-do attitude and prepared to work in a challenging environment
- A commitment to the development of innovative treatments
- A desire to provide excellent service and focused on positive patient outcome
Please feel free to contact at faiza.khan @ nesgt. com for more information/Call 02-9696 8008.