As a result of continued growth and development throughout 2018 my client is looking to bring in and experienced Project & Asset Manager to join their vibrant London location. They want to recruit a professional who can deliver 200 sites across the UK with 500+ EV Charging points, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting business and constantly developing industry.
Specific experience from a ICP (Independent Connection Provider) or a DNO (Distribution Network Operator) is essential. Along with the ability to manage all the existing partners while building and maintaining the sites across the UK.
In return the right candidate will be rewarded with an attractive salary and a vibrant place to work but more importantly be joining an organisation that in recent years have experienced fantastic growth, numerous awards and recognition couple with creating an environment tailored for success.
- The delivery of 200 EV Rapid charging sites across 2019
- Asset management of company portfolio of 500+ charge points
- Managing all contractors and outsourced partners
- Site engagement with landowner client and other contractors
- Responsible for performance, including reporting, fault investigation and resolution
- Must have prior experience within the construction and or mechanical and electrical industry
- A strong understanding of LV/HV networks and knowledge of how DNO’s operate
- Degree qualified in Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar Project Management and Asset Management role
- Strong reporting and excel skills – Python experience a plus
- Detailed and extensive asset management experience
- Strong EV Charging / power supply knowledge
- Experienced dealing with high number of clients and contacts at one time
Project Management | Project Manager | Asset Management | Asset Manager | ISP | DNO | EV | EV Charging | Low Voltage | Ground Installations |