Job DescriptionSenior Process Engineer - Chemicals- North West- £55-60k
With significant plans for growth and capital spend, a leading manufacturer of a variety of chemical products have identified the need to recruit an experienced Chemical Process Engineer to aid with current and future capital project work, as well as contributing to ongoing plant support.
Based at their Top Tier COMAH chemical manufacturing site in the North-West, this is a demanding but exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking business, with a focus on safety and efficiency improvements.
Fundamentally, you will be tasked with planning and managing process development, manufacturing improvement work and technical support activities for the assets, so you will be a degree qualified chemical engineer, able to demonstrate industry experience working in a Top Tier COMAH regulated, chemical manufacturing environment, ideally both in the design and operation, of similar chemical processing sites.
In return, on offer is an industry leading benefits package, including an attractive salary and generous pension contribution, with the chance to develop your career with a globally recognised business.
- Manage and support a range of Capital projects end to end from initial scope to commissioning
- Monitor plant and equipment performance to avoid escalation of SHE or manufacturing issues. Complete technical investigations into plant incidents or production losses.
- Provide day-to-day technical trouble shooting support to Production team
- Participate in the company’s safety and environment improvement programmes
- Help identify and implement improvements to plant facilities, processes and methods of operation
- Bachelors or Master in Chemical Engineering
- Process engineering technical experience of chemical manufacture with plant and design experience
- Strong process safety background, experience of managing COMAH regulated assets
- Actively pursuing chartership
- Excellent Salary
- Industry leading pension