Skill: Sr. ICS Cybersecurity Engineer
ICS - Industrial Control System
Duration: March 2019 to 31st December 2021 and extendable
5 days per week, 8/10 hours per day.
Travel Days unpaid
Leave Schedule:30 Calendar Days every 1 year OR 12 weeks / 2 weeks
Visa Status –Provided by NES
Medical Insurance provided to you.
Expenses with regard to the family and education is not paid
Family can be brought into the country under personal sponsorship
Any days not worked not paid
Last Date to Submit CV - 15th Jan 2019
- Be a member of the ICS Security Enhancement management team as a focal point for engineering design of Control systems cybersecurity infrastructure..
- Apply best practices of control systems, in engineering ICS Cyber security system design and monitor engineering activities for the Project.
- Ensure the engineering design of tie-in meets control system cybersecurity, safety, reliability, availability and in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that EPC contractor complies with all requirements of the EPC contract with respect to engineering, procurement, testing and commissioning.
- Review and implement all the Cyber security systems scope of work for the ICS.
- Approve Project Specifications and Design Basis documents that are prepared by Contractor for the Project.
- Approve engineering documents developed by Contractor.
- Approve system architecture/design hardware, software, and licensing requirements of the project.
- Approve engineering of Interfaces and Tie-ins to ensure the design and methodology ensures safe interfaces with no impact on operation of existing systems.
- Ensure the progress and quality of engineering development by closely following up with the contractor and supporting him in providing engineering solutions.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation/Computer Science)
- 10 or more years of experience on IT/OT Networked Systems.
- 5 years’ experience in Cybersecurity implementation including SIEM, Vulnerability management Tools, programming languages and applications like html, java, SQL, Security APIs and tools.
Please send your CV with the below details:
- Date of Birth:
- Direct Contact Number
- Email Id:
- Current Salary:
- Expected Salary:
- Notice Period:
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org