The purpose of this role is to assist in the management of business performance management process, including the setting of KPI's and targets in coordination with all directorates,monitoring of performance, and development of action plans to address them. Establish a consistent data reporting platform for organizational data.
- Perform review of evaluation of MP's positioning against long term value creation opportunities and report identified gaps with recommended actions and leadership.
- Provide corporate planning input to management on challenges faced.
- Assist in updating the vision and mission statements.
- Ensure the cascading of corporate objectives to directorates/ departments through workshops with heads/ department managers and or planning personnel.
- Ensure effective communication and alignment with the Performance and Learning Department to ensure the corporate objectives/ directorate initiatives are cascaded to concerned employees.
- Coordinate and facilitate management strategy workshops with leadership on an annual basis.
- Coordinate and facilitate directorate performance review meetings and corporate performance review meetings on a quarterly basis/ as required.
- Prepare quarterly performance review reports and monthly executive reports for leadership.
- Establish a consistent data reporting platform for organizational data that will provide meaningful consistent reports to leaders that are actionable.
- Review existing corporate planning and performance systems and advise on consolidation and new tools.
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Management. MBA desirable.
- 7 + years of experience in management consulting or corporate planning in a leading international organization. Experience with a real estate developer preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent strategic thinking.
- Expertise in a variety of corporate frameworks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of the real estate industry.
- Excellent business acumen.