Job DescriptionNES UK Ltd have partnered with a world leading ROV manufacturer who are recruiting for a Business Systems Manager to lead and develop their departmental integration.
This will be a senior figure for the business creating strategic alliances within each segment of the company enabling a smoother transition and conversation between all departments.
Currently based on a Microsoft environment we require someone to develop this system from a “small manufacturing” business system to a global engineering firm system.
Key accountabilities and responsibilities:
- To manage integrated business system solution that meets the business needs and objectives.
- To manage the businesses system and its integration with the business users and other business systems.
- To Support Production engineering with the Visual Factory system and the designing of reports and information required for management.
- To use process mapping to identify company systems bottlenecks and to suggest improvements to company systems and processes.
- To liaise with 3rd party software providers to monitor improvements and manage changes.
- To help setup company reporting and KPI’s to allow management to access quickly and efficiently company measurements.
- To manage and report on spend and project budgets for 3rd party and in house system changes and improvements.
- To help the production team improve the efficiency of production control processes and procedures with the use of the business systems and appropriate options.
- To provide support and ideas in maintaining and implementing lean manufacturing.
- To use personal judgement and initiative to develop effective and constructive solutions to challenges and obstacles in day to day activities and procedures within your specified role.
- To maintain personal ability in, and appropriate use of, all relevant IT (Information & Technology) and other systems required to adequately perform the role.
- Act ethically, with integrity and in the best interest of the business at all times
- To maintain a professional and supportive relationship with other departments in order to deliver business and delivery objectives or deadlines.
- To help with general IT first response support as and when required for production systems in the absence of the IT Manager.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as detailed by the line manager or authorized representative.
Main Business systems
- 123 & 123 Web
- Visual Factory
- Capture IT
- Access HR, Access Pay, Access Dimensions for accounting.
- Microsoft Access databases used for: Repairs, Change Requests and Customer Complaints.
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL environment and databases