|Job Title:||Proposal Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Martin Hughes|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 17:21|
Our client is currently seeking to hire a Proposal Engineer for an initial ongoing contract position based in Aberdeen with a view to offering a permanent role should the person perform will within the role.
1. To prepare an accurate proposal and costing within timeline given.
2. To support global sales team.
3. To liaise with engineering team and ensure the best input given during tender stage.
4. To liaise with external part to ensure technical and commercial proposal is accurate.
5. To ensure proposal is develop as per internal procedure given.
- Prepare technical and commercial proposal based on RFQ received.
- Assist regional sales team on technical clarification.
- Develop, negotiate and confirm specification with external groups including clients, vendor, contractors and OEM in timely manner.
- Develop and confirm technical requirement with internal engineering team.
- Develop material take off and costing.
- To arrange for proposal hard copy submission.
- Follow up and update proposal status.
- Provide engineering support during project initial stage.
- Provide the marketing tools as technology description, process flow diagram, technical datasheet and etc.
- Complete the vendor registration, tender prequalification.
- Propose to sales person the best solution in terms of technical and commercial advantage and disadvantage.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Chemical,
Mechanical, E&I, Material and equivalent)
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's