As the Head of Asset Management working for a muti billion USD group of businesses in Qatar your position will include the following key areas of responsibility:
- Enhancing Value and revenue through leasing/marketing, procurement and administration of contracts, tenant liaison, facilities, project and property management improvements.
- Value engineering and providing cost control on financing of refurbishment/developments.
- Ongoing monitoring of revenues, operational budgets and capital expenditure benchmarked against the business plan for each asset.
- Preparing investment/refinance memos and other presentations.
- Assisting in the acquisition and disposition/sale of properties.
- Working diligently with third parties to include property surveyors, managers, agents, banks and fund administrators.
- Bachelor Degree in Management.
- MRICS desirable.
- 15 + years of experience in Asset Management of commercial, retail and residential assets in a large organization. Experience with a real estate developer is desireable.