- Act as liaison between Invoice Administrators/Project Controls Specialists and Accounts Payable to ensure the accurate reconciliation of discrepancies found in invoices
- Run weekly Pivot Table reports to identify discrepancies, and work with Invoice Admins to ensure invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Work with Invoice Administrators/Project Controls to IR invoices, matching vendor submitted invoices with SAP entries through Open Invoice software.
- Attend interdepartmental meetings; working on automated processes and improvements to work flow.
- Utilize Excel based invoice trackers to follow the work flow of invoices, from Good Receiving to SAP clearing and payment dates.
- Work with SCM to resolve PO setup issues such as tax codes, PO Line Item breakdowns and payment terms.
- Track invoice process issues with any related details to facilitate follow up and corrections (example: description of process risks, foreseen impacts, proposed solutions, etc.).
- Liaise with Accounting department regarding accounting system issues, vendor payment updates, and other payment related issues
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience related to Project Controls / Supply Chain Management/ Invoice Management and Processing.
- SAP and Accounting background will be an asset
- Strong technical skills, especially with Microsoft Office Excel and Sharepoint
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Great approachability and interpersonal skills