The role: The Contract Officer will effectively support and assist managing the labour hire panel which is a growing group of suppliers engaged under a standard contract. The panel supports all aspects of the business, including operational sites, corporate offices and projects.
With analysing rates; contract pricing and making recommendations, this role will suit an individual who has a wider understanding of the labour hire market and key roles.
This role is based in Perth, CBD and may have some occasional site travel.
The Company: Our client, an Australian Iron Ore company operate in two main areas located within the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing contracts, variations, notices and directions
- Negotiating rates and contracts with existing and new supplier
- Support operational site with their requirements for labour hire
- Assisting in contractual disputes
- Regular meetings with suppliers and monitoring performance
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel functions; including filters and pivot tables
- Experience managing or administering contracts and preparing contract documentation
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Delivery focused
- Experience using the FieldGlass application is highly regarded