Job DescriptionSQL/Data Engineer required for a leading miner
Contract – 3 month contract+
Location – Perth City Based
Are you a talented SQL/Data Engineer who is keen to work with a leading mining provider during exciting exploration projects?
Due to an exciting time within the business and a number of exploration projects on at present, my client are looking for a SQL/Data Engineer to work within the Data Analytics team to build an exciting Cloud Data Platform. My client is looking for someone who has strong business and data knowledge, to be considered for this role you must have experience with:
- Ability to interact, communicate to both business and technical teams.
- Be able to understand technical concepts and be able to present them in a simple form if needed.
- Strong Agile experience working with Kanban and well proficient in Agile delivery (Epics, Features, User Stories and Tasks).
- Assist the team and Product Owners in analysis of the business domain, building the product
backlog and refinement.
- Utilising Microsoft Visio to create process flows that describes how data interacts with business functions.
- Data domain modelling to describe the business domain requirements.
- Data profiling skills to analyse datasets to design of enterprise data warehouse models.
- Experience with Enterprise Data Warehousing and knowledge of multiple data sources.
- Advanced SQL (analytical functions) and query performance tuning skills.
- Data modelling skills, such as advanced SQL Server, SQL with Redshift, MySQL, Snowflake and Columnar Databases required.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress and work with a leader within their space. Please do apply immediately to hear further about this contract opportunity.