SALARY: £46,000 with Benefits
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies worldwide, and become part of an enthusiastic and brand-driven team in Burton-on-Trent.
The site Engineering Manager will lead the Technical Agenda and be responsible to lead the Technical Teams to deliver Line Performance, Utilities and Projects across site. They will be expected to ensure regulatory compliance, up-skill the teams and drive up site performance by using World Class Manufacturing (WCM) principles.
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance
- Lead Process Safety Agenda
- Support Occupational Safety Agenda
- Support Quality and Food Safety Agenda
- Lead and Manage the Technical Teams across site covering Maintenance, Shift, Utilities and Projects
- Drive up the site efficiency by developing and executing plans to improve Maintenance, Root cause analysis and developing Improvement projects that follow the WCM methodology
- Lead day to day technical agenda
- Drive down the waste on site by analyzing the causes of waste and putting countermeasures in place
- Develop and deploy a continuous learning and up skilling program for the team
- Responsible for R&M budget and overseeing of CAPITAL budget via projects lead
- Overall responsible for project delivery via project team
- Responsible for control Engineering Stores
- Experience of working within Engineering in an FMCG environment and have detailed knowledge of practical and applied engineering
- Experience of leading technical teams
- Track record of delivering results through their team using advanced manufacturing techniques (E.g. WCM/TPM/Lean)
- Understanding and experience of regulatory requirements
- Minimum HNC in an Engineering Discipline
- Further qualifications within Safety, Quality and Engineering
Please Apply ASAP for immediate consideration!