Clinical Research Associates II/III.
A CRA level II/III is required by a global CRO for a home based/office based position nationwide.
- You may also be office based/home based, if you’d prefer at the office in Melbourne only.
- Permanent-Full Time Position.
- The role involves independent monitoring Clinical Trials in various therapy areas, mainly in Oncology Phase I- IV clinical study sites in Australia.
- Responsible for Site management, set up, routine monitoring and close out visits, feasibility reports.
- To perform the activities associated with the site-level feasibility, evaluation, initiation, patient recruitment and retention, monitoring and collection of data, and closeout of clinical trial sites in the geographic area assigned.
- Writing monitoring reports.
- Liaising with investigators and other members of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Variety of therapy areas, which may include oncology, cardiovascular, CNS, respiratory and/or infectious diseases.
- Delivering onsite training of investigators and staff.
- Monitoring trial progress and ensuring that the project timelines are met.
- University degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, MD or RN or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Local Experience: independent monitoring atlest 1.5-3 years , with full scope of monitoring responsibilities within Phase I/II/III Clinical Trials.
- Independent monitoring experience in Australia.
- Experience in regulatory submissions, contract negotiations, site management and feasibility assessment.
- Preferably with Experience in Oncology, Infectious Disease or Neurology.
- Full working rights in Australia.
Please feel free to contact at faiza.khan @ nesgt. com for more information/Call 02-9696 8008.