My client, a multi-disciplinary company of professional Engineers, Architects and Project Managers are currently seeking a Senior Building Services Engineer to join their business in a role of strategic importance.
This role exists to replace a long service Senior Engineer who is retiring.
You will be responsible for leading and managing the complete project life-cycle from end to end (project values tend to be $5mil - $25mil).
This is a crucial hire for the business and as such, there is an attractive package on offer for the right person as well as high potential for shareholding in the short to medium term (once your capabilities have been proven)
We are seeking the following:
- A minimum of 8 years building services experience (either Mechanical or Electrical)
- Strong client facing communication skills
- Experience in industrial projects would be an advantage (distribution centres, cold stores, food processing)
- Refrigeration experience would be highly attractive but not essential.
- An appetite to develop cross discipline knowledge and skills.
My client don’t tend to get involved in the tender market operate predominantly on inbound, repeat business have solid long term client relationships both in NZ and the Pacific Islands. We are therefore seeking someone who can provide quality technical engineering service and also continue to build and add credibility to client relationships.
If you are tired of working for a large, profit focused multinational corporate organisation and would prefer a relaxed, staff focused company culture then apply now