We are seeking someone who has polished communications skills, who comes across with high credibility, integrity and a solid track record of success in project management and preferably an established network in Auckland.
This consultancy focuses on the quality of their people, ongoing personal and professional development and a working environment which includes some of the best professionals in the industry.
They operated across a wide range of sectors including education, commercial, government, health and recreation to name a few.
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated success within the project management consulting arena including delivery of significant projects
- 8+ years relevant experience
- A relevant tertiary qualification (construction or project management related)
- Previous experience in mentoring and coaching project managers would be an advantage
- Business development capability