B2B Marketing Executive Essentials:- Minimum 3 years’ full-mix B2B marketing. Extensive experience managing events and exhibitions. Previous experience with CRM systems. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Creative with an ability to output high quality content (preferably experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop). Positive and energetic demeanour - ‘can-do’ attitude. Self-driven with the ability to work to one’s own initiative. Close attention to detail and dedication to maintaining high quality standards. Strong organisational skills
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, as the B2B Marketing Executive you will take ownership of key aspects of the marketing strategy, contribute to quarterly marketing plans and implement marketing campaigns in line with overall business objectives. Your goal will be to help increase brand awareness and lead generation to drive sales, plus ensure our existing customers feel loved through targeted marketing activity.
B2B Marketing Executive Key Responsibilities
- Implementing multi-channel marketing campaigns in part or in full, on a day-to-day basis in accordance with quarterly marketing plans.
- Creating and distributing content via offline and online channels working to brand guidelines (e.g. blogs, infographics, branded e-shots, direct mails, adverts, banners, brochures, newsletters).
- Managing the logistics, promotion and execution of events, workshops, roundtables and exhibitions.
- Running email marketing campaigns from initial set up to completion.
- Taking ownership of the company’s social media accounts, employing best practice and posting regular, engaging content.
- Updating the company website and working closely with our third party agency to make any necessary web developments
- Working alongside other departments to develop and run webinars.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure marketing campaigns are completed on time and targets are achieved.
- Ensure all data e.g. marketing lists, campaign metrics etc. are recorded in CRM in order to assist future campaign planning.
Knowledge of some of the following professional services helpful, but not essential:
Not for Profit / Technology / Software
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK