The Contracts Engineer – Purchasing Management will have the following objectives:
a) Preparation for purchasing management
- Proposal of new suppliers and monitoring of the current panel of suppliers
- Challenge the prescribers in terms of needs and specifications in order to globalize needs
- Participation in the drafting and evolution of standard contracts and the improvement of the reference system
Conduct all stages of the purchasing process in accordance with COMPANY Group's purchasing policies, the Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct:
- Participation in the drafting of pre-consultation and tendering files on topics with high stakes,
- Management of the drafting of pre-consultation and tender documents on subjects of limited importance
- Lead directly or assist the sites in the negotiations of orders and contracts,
- Drafting of contracts in compliance with the procedures and rules of operation,
- Monitoring of the contracts and orders portfolio, assistance to the operational staff in the management of the contracts,
- Assistance to operational staff in any disputes related to the Legal, Insurance and Finance Departments,
- Assistance to the Global Category Manager Seismic in the management of multi-site files.
- Participation in the drafting and evolution of standard contracts and improvement of the reference system,
- Monitoring the purchasing portfolio (usage compliance, ...) and performance indicators,
- Verification of the correct application of framework contracts negotiated by the Category Manager.
You must be fluent in English. French will be highly advantageous.
Applicants must be eligible to work in France as no visa / work permits will be provided.