Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
The HVAC department consists of 8 permanent employees and supports projects with resources for HVAC engineering work in early stage/concept studies and Aker Solutions project portfolio. We interact with other Technical Disciplines, Client and Vendors.
We are now looking for more Senior HVAC Engineers for both permanent and long term temporary positions in Stavanger.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Technical responsible for procurement and follow-up of equipment and vendors (PRE)
- Shorter or longer trips to vendors (subcontractors) and offshore
- Responsible for Technical Requisition and Functional Specification to ensure delivery according to requirements and standards within all disciplines
- Participate in early stage/concept studies and in Aker Solutions project portfolio
- Multi-discipline cooperation in projects
Qualifications and Personal Qualities:
- Higher Technical Education
- Good cooperative skills, flexibility, initiative and responsibility
- Good communication skills written/oral in both Norwegian and English
- Good understanding of relevant disciplines deliveries and a good team builder
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Oil & Gas industry as HVAC engineer in the study environment or as PRE
- Good understanding and knowledge of NORSOK R-001 and related regulations and standards. (API and EN standards