Senior Principal Scheduler/Planner
|Job Title:||Senior Principal Scheduler/Planner|
|Location:||Savannah, United States|
|Salary:||$70 - $80 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Paul Henry|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 13:04|
Duties to include:-
• Implements and maintains planning, scheduling, and progress and productivity measurement functions in accordance with company procedures.
• Liaises with engineering disciplines, procurement, subcontracts, quantity survey, subcontractors, commissioning, and start-up personnel.
• Prepares project schedules at Level 1 through 4 based on Project Execution Model (P.E.M.). Establishes progress updates and analysis through guidelines and standard techniques. Produces schedule forecasts.
• Develops and reports plan deviations.
• Incorporates status information into the planning and scheduling tool. Communicates schedule status to others including corporate, project, and client-level management.
• Develops and defends schedule recovery plans or time impact analysis.
• Evaluates and documents schedule changes that are a result of recovery programs.
• Supports development and review of internal and client weekly and monthly reporting requirements.
• Accesses historical data for use in schedule development and maintenance. Codifies data into historical matrices for future utilization.
• Confers within the normal scheduling and planning guidelines and suggests improvements.
• Maintains schedule and planning control process.
• Identifies deviances and reports those deviances to Project Management.
• Maintains schedule change control process and determines impacts associated with scope changes.
• Supports schedule risk assessments.
• Develops engineering, procurement, construction, start-up, proposal, and other schedules.
• Coordinates with material expediters concerning critical items of supply, revising estimates, expenditure forecasts and completion reports and follow all the aspects of project planning.
• Provides as required; direction, supervision, and training to junior schedulers.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management and/or 20 years of experience preparing and maintaining schedules utilizing Primavera P6 and preparing and analyzing earned value based performance and progress measurement reports for oil and gas engineering, procurement and construction projects.
Interested candidates must be legally authorized to work in the USA.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Verfahrensingenieur / Senior Process Engineer
Senior Installation Engineer
Senior Corrosion Engineer
£100 - £110 per hour
Senior Control System Engineer
Houston, United States
Senior ARMO Staff Manager
Midland, United States