NES Global Talent is the world's leading supplier of technical recruitment solutions. Enjoying a network of offices in over 48 locations around the globe, we are superbly placed to deliver a fantastic recruitment service to a wide range of the world's leading companies.
NES has exposure across a variety of technical sectors and this makes us the ideal place to provide you with the training and expertise necessary to launch a very successful recruitment career.
We invest in our systems, brand and people as a fundamental priority. As such, we are now in the market looking for an enthusiastic recruiter who is able to work in a fast paced and lucrative environment. Any sector background will be considered!
We currently have an outstanding opening for a talented contract recruiter to join the team at our office in Glasgow – this is a fantastic opportunity to build and grow your desk and work with our enviable list of PSL clients. Of course we don’t just want you to sit at a desk filling vacancies that are handed to you – we want someone who loves getting out and meeting new clients – someone who really wants to develop their desk and progress their career.
As a Recruitment Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the end to end recruitment life cycle;
- Developing relationships with key customers;
- Meeting existing clients and establishing relationships;
- Candidate Interview and offer management;
- Business development of new clients;
- Market mapping and talent mapping;
- Attending key industry networking events to increase market presence and develop relationships;
- Competitive starting salary
- Industry leading commission structure
- Unrivalled progression opportunities for individuals to progress into Management, Directorship and beyond
- Become an industry expert
- Dress down and early finish Fridays
- Potential for global mobility
- Internal competitions and paid social events as well as our Annual NES Global Talent Awards ceremony
Ultimately your aim should be to become the best recruiter in the market. This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded technical recruitment team who are part of a global manpower organisation.
Continued growth across multiple sectors puts you firmly in the seat of a company that can rise above the competition. In return for your commitment to NES Global Talent you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a commission structure. You will also have access to first class technology and the support of a well-established and mature organisation.