Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Stavanger is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth.
Aker Solutions' Structural & Marine department based in Stavanger, Norway consists of 70 well qualified and experienced engineers. We need experienced individual engineers who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the market.
We are now looking for more Structural PDMS Designers for both permanent and long term temporary positions.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Participate in concept study’s and project execution in modification-, new build- and removal projects
- Design of main- and outfitting structure, including arrangements and details by use of PDMS 3D modelling
- Extract of 2D drawings, MTO, fabrication information etc. from PDMS 3D model
- Possibility for sporadic offshore surveys
- Multidisciplinary collaboration in projects
- Possibility for role Discipline Task responsible
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Higher technical education, bachelor or equivalent
- Experience from offshore modifications projects
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and standards
- Knowledge within PDMS
- Experience with E3D is an advantage
- Ability to take initiative and to be flexible
- Good cooperation skills, social competency and interest in teamwork
- Good communication skills, written and verbally