|Job Title:||Plant Operator|
|Location:||Minot, United States|
|Contact Name:||Lesly Perez|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2019 16:43|
• Responsible for starting and shutting down plant equipment, performing Lock Out Tag Out as needed, and ensuring plant procedures are adhered to by contractors.
• Recorded, reviewed, and compiled operations records, test results, and gauge reading such as temperatures, pressures, concentrations, and flows.
• Adjusted temperature, pressure, vacuum, levels, flow rates, and/or transfer of gas to maintain processes at required levels or to correct problems.
• Monitored transportation and storage of flammable and other potentially dangerous products to ensure that safety guidelines are followed.
• Collaborated with other operators to solve unit problems.
• Cleaned, maintained, and repaired equipment, using hand tools, or requested that repair and maintenance work be performed accordingly.
• Determined causes of abnormal pressure variances, and made corrective recommendations, such as installation if pipes to relieve overloading.
• Supervised and assisted Instrumentation and Electrical technicians, mechanics, and contractors in the plant as needed.
• Followed company standard operation procedures and applicable regulations consistently.
• Operated the Truck Loading Terminal and assisted drivers with the loading of propane, butane, and gasoline.
• Daily operation of sulfur loading rack filling train rail cars with molten sulfur in accordance with certain specification as ordered by the customer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Seminole, United States
CAD24 - CAD25 per hour
Plant Environmental Compliance Coordinator - 98148
Carlsbad, United States
$90000 per annum, Benefits: Company Vehicle, Cell Phone, Medical Cover, Bonus, 401k match, relocation package available