Working for a major Oil and Gas company in Qatar the purpose of this role is to coordinate Global Mobility assignment from relocation to repatriation including statutory tax and work permit compliance and monitoring of third party payments and agreed services. Coordinate the participation in external remuneration and benefits surveys and provide the HR Department with benchmark data analysis and coordinate monthly Secondee entries in relation to ARPSA contract.
• Manage the international assignment life cycle for employees on overseas training and assignment to ensure contracts and statutory regulations are adhered, policy management, facilitate employee mobilisation, coordinate with line for any risks and costs and management of external vendors.
• Liaising with external service providers/parties regarding provision of information and services and ensuring work is delivered as per requirements and strict adherence to time lines regarding tax matters to ensure the company remains 100% tax complaint for all international assignees.
• Collects data, information, and provides services and support regarding matters related to market surveys, international assignees, Third Party payments and tax compliance, internal and external.
• Prepare contracts for overseas offices direct hires, consultants, trainees including necessary liaison with line, legal, finance and external consultants to ensure statutory labour law and legally compliant.
• Coordinate market research of compensation, benefits and allowances, including assessing trends in reward methodologies by participating in local, regional and international compensation and benefits surveys conducted by external agencies.
• Analyses international and regional compensation and benefits survey reports and market trends and practices and prepares reports for presentation to HR Management and Management showing relevant trends and the companies position in relation to the market.
• Benchmarks internal jobs/roles through preparing a job list for job matching to external market data provided by third parties to ensure internal equity of employees and alignment to current job roles.
• Provides a report of consolidated salary benchmark and survey data provided by external agencies on a biennial basis. With recommendations to management on any reward policy alignment to market practice and projection of current reward structure position in-country and regionally to competitors.
• Administer HR Third Party payments process via the SAP system, by creating relevant purchase orders, service entries and by validating service requests submitted by the business to ensure compliance with Agreements.
• Oversee the input of monthly secondee entries into SAP to ensure the ARPSA contract with joint ventures are complied with and support the annual true ups.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Finance/Taxation or Business Administration.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum 8 years’ HR experience, including at least 3 years exposure to global mobility and international assignment management.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- High standard of report writing skills.
- Computer literacy involving the use of spreadsheets, word processing and presentation software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate to all levels.