NES Poland is currently recruiting for an international company from energy sector for:
PR & Marketing Manager
A great role for an experienced B2B marketing professional with a passion for renewable energy.
A leading renewable energy organisation, with a vision of creating a world that runs entirely on green energy, is looking for a senior marketing specialist to develop and lead the marketing strategy.
- Develop, design and manage new marketing campaigns in line with business needs and strategies.
- Projects manage the overall marketing plan to ensure activities are delivered to a high standard, on time and on budget.
- Manage distribution of all marketing materials and report on the lead generation/return on investment resulting from all marketing activity.
- Monitor and manage marketing spend, reporting on ROI.
- Create and drive customer acquisition and retention strategies.
- Develop messaging that is compelling and easy to understand in line with both business objectives and the needs of the target audience for a range of communications including newsletter, brochures, customer letters, and the website.
- Create and monitor all social media activity, blogging and programmatic display, to include content contribution.
- Basic understanding of programmatic display to be able to design and execute such campaigns
- Ensure the corporate visual identity is applied across assets taking both the target audience and medium into account.
- Support the organization of internal and external events, including stand designs, activity events, customer and speaker invites, speaker notes and presentations, design and ordering of merchandise.
- Manage the overall PR strategy and press releases, review of articles, and managing sign off process.
- Develop case studies, testimonials and press releases with our customers.
- Manage and brief agencies; lead commercial discussions with agencies/suppliers and day-to-day handling of agencies.
- Manage approval processes from multiple stakeholders across the organization.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of key marketing fundamentals
- Marketing experience, min. 3 years
- Experience with campaign development and project management
- Experience of marketing via social media
- Experience in marketing planning
- Motivated and team orientated
- Passion to succeed and deliver results
- Speak and write English fluently.
- Challenging job with professional growth opportunities
- Open and friendly organizational culture
- Employment agreement or B2B with an attractive benefit package
- Comfortable and friendly working environment
- Participation in projects
- Opportunity to take part in building new organization